Saturday 28 January 2012

First Post - The Depths of Atonement

Well here we are, putting up the blogs first post. I suppose there are going to be a mix of post types here, some information for my Deathwatch campaign, some in character as Inquisitor Drake providing Kill Team Appache with information and some (I hope) detailing my own hobby progress.

This first post will contain a link to a page on the Ordo-Xenos website that I am extremely proud of; the story rendition of the campaigns first adventure, written up by one of the players. Over eight chapters of fiction based on our game, I was honoured that Simon bothered to do this.


You see the planet in the eye? That's Atonement

If anyone reads this post (I'll be surprised) then I'd love to have comments on both the story and the blogs UI.

No comments:

Post a Comment