Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Unforgiven

So, veeery little blogging over the past half year. Since I got an iPad for Xmas I almost never use a regular computer anymore. Hence I don't really do the blog thing now. :)
However as anyone who still comes by here may have noticed I posted a Dark Angels battle report in January, this was because I have a Dark Angels army now and have been playing some 40k (15 games in 2013 so far). Most of you that may read this likely know about my Unforgiven from Twitter, but I thought it time to get some pics and details down in more than 142 characters. 

Just before Christmas last year I played through the Dark Vengeance missions with a friend,
And LOVED it, the game was so much fun and the 2+5++ Terminators were awesome. 


So I set about painting the models from the DV set and converting my own Belial to join in Games Workshop Oslo's new year 1000pt campaign 'The Battle for Cardryad'. This involved two weeks of the old codex and then a boost of 6th ed. goodness with the new and improved codex. 



 
Or in my gullible case...
So new codex in hand, I have plowed through the year painting green, white and black in my ever increasing development of the Dark Angels 4th. Company and supporting units. With the recent release of Apocalypse I really pulled out the stops on glueing and stuck together every Space Marine I had to build the entire company. :)

I'm going to try and have squad posts here as units get completed, but I'll leave you now with my 'complete' army as it stands. A little over 4,000 points, but only about a third of it finished with. 





No comments:

Post a Comment