Monday 12 August 2013

#speedpaint Sunday 11th August 2013

Yesterday @fantasticgam3s (of http://bigmek.net/) & @PVasiljevic on Twitter ran a speedpainting contest. People the world over entered, picking a two hour slot at some point through the day and getting a model from undercoated to showing off.

I recomend anyone to do a search on Twitter for the #speedpaint and checking out what everyone has managed. Here is the Big Meks's page with all of the enteries in the end, http://bigmek.net/entries-from-the-global-speedpaint-contest-this-weekend/ . Following are some images of my own Ravenwing VeteranSergent Amariel. I'll chuck in a shot of @MyLuLei's Tombking, as she and @jim_1284 kept me company for my two hours over Skype. 
 ~ two hours ~ 

And from me. 

After the first 45 mins

13 mins to go...

And the desperate last monts have passed. :)

Phew
Here are some fancy shots. 








4 comments:

  1. Amazing work in such a short amount of time mate. I wish I could speed up my painting but I always seem to take forever!

    Maybe we should get a g+ painting hangout going one day if our schedules ever match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it normally takes me ages to get models done as well. The last fifteen minutes or so I wasn't doing as much talking on Skype that I can promise. It was a fun way to pass an evening though.

      You tell me what a g+ hangout really is and I'm game. :)

      Delete
  2. G+ Hangout is like a big Skype video chat thingy....

    Good work BTW...

    The Big Mek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks, I'll look into it, was fun Skype chatting for the contest.

      Gotta check out your conversion contest now. :)

      Delete