Tuesday 25 September 2012

What I Read (Focused)–Doc Bungle’s Tournament Prep


Over the past few weeks Doc Bungle over at Miniature Musings of a Bear has been showcasing his Cygnar forces that he took to his first tournament this past weekend. I’ve been following the articles with real joy, not only because the choices he has made are similar to the one I would have but also because he has given such great reasons behind the choices. This series may not be an in depth tactica but it really is interesting, thorough and clear. On top of that Dave’s army looks great and filthy. Below are a few pictures from his posts and links to the different articles he posted.

DBJourney Intro Post
Squire
Stormguard
Stormclad
Journeyman Warcaster
Strangeways
Aiyana & Holt
Ol’ Rowdy
Gun Mages
Storm Strider
DBNemo
DBSquireReinforcements
Warcasters

The great hobby bear has also promised us a write up about his tournament experience soon.
By all accounts he did alright.
DBStormclad
DBStormguard DBAnH DBStormstrider

Seeing all this inspires me to put together a ‘Works of the Inquisitor’ post about my own Cygnar force and my limited experiences with Warmachine.

No comments:

Post a Comment