Friday 20 July 2012

Filling the Gaps

With the Littlest Inquisitor taking up so much of my time I’m getting very little hobbying done nowadays, but so as to not completely let the blog fall into oblivion I’ve decided to fill the time with other small posts about a variety of topics; such as:

The Works of the Inquisitor – A series of photo sets showing the armies I’ve built (and partly built) over the past eight years in the hobby. Some of my models are already photographed and others I’ll pull out and capture, as the series goes on they will become more wip styled as we reach more recent projects.
What I Read/Hear – A link to a hobby blog or podcast that I enjoy along with a brief description. When I’m in work I have a lot of time to listen to podcasts and I really enjoy and support a few of them. Whilst I have less time to keep up with blogs their are a few that I really enjoy and benefit from and that I’d like to share.
DWAtonement
The Greatest Good – Simon from my Deathwatch campaign has written up an account of Kill Team Apache’s latest mission. Chapter by chapter I will release this once it’s been edited. I really hope people enjoy it for the great piece of 40k fiction it is.

Plus any other good ideas that I come up with. Let me know if there is anything you’d like to read or see and I’ll do my best. I hope to also add in occasional views on the D&D campaign I’m in, board games I play and perhaps one day some modelling progress or even…. a minis game played!

No comments:

Post a Comment