Monday 6 August 2012

Picket Lines & Defence Lines

A new week and a new #MiniatureMonday. I've had a fairly productive week given that I spent the second half of it away. I bought a pair of desk lamps to improve my painting area and tried some of GW's new paint range.

But on to the miniatures, I've completed some of my Ageis Defence Line. Pictures are taken with some of my Guardsmen I fished out. GK1 stands beside them, this is my plan for a 1500pt list with allies. With two, short and one long section complete, plus the Quad cannon I believe that places me ahead of fellow blogger and #Warmonger @WarLlama40k (not a competition); although his are of a much more detailed finish. :) They are surprisingly fun to build and paint up so I hope to finish tomorrow.
  



Then come the first complete unit from my Dystopian Wars fleet. #StPiransPicket Three KoB Tribal cruisers. Again fun to paint, Menoth White Base is a lovely colour.
HMS Padstow leads the Squadron
HMS Pelynt nearest
Tribal Curisers of Kernow 2nd Fleet








HMS Polperro nearest







¨




GK3-5 are also clipped out and mostly de-mold-lined, Green Stuffing starts tomorrrow.

Comments and tips are welcome. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment