Friday 31 August 2012

WarLlama 40k: The Outcast Dead - Book Review

I've just finished this book today. So being able to go back and read WarLlama's review I thought I'd share it with you all. Whilst I would have rated the book a little higher I agree with his views. All in all a worthy part of the Horus Heresy series in my mind.

WarLlama 40k: The Outcast Dead: It's been a couple of weeks since I finished reading this one, and for those of you keeping track, yes I have missed out a book! So the ...

2 comments:

  1. Inquisitor, I commented on warllama, I was hoping the 1000 son would survive, Just into Fear to Tread, cool so far. also finished deliverence lost on second run through, ordered Dark Vengeance for shared xmas pressie with Shane, did you see the puppet wars metal skull heads on BOW, must get some, Chaos Marines called Adherents of the Dragon, what you think?
    Tiberius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent suggestion, I like the idea. Expecting to see many new and expanded CSM armies by the end of the year. I replied on WarLlama about the books. :) Can't wait to see what you do with the Dark Vengeance set, what you'll make of Mortis Metalikus (or there abouts).

    ReplyDelete